Gaming consoles are getting hot gadgets for gamers. We already have release of consoles XBO and PS4 in a couple of weeks which comes at greater price tag. But there are also other gaming gadgets like Wikipad, Nvidia Shield, Ouya etc. The next gaming console to join the list is Mad Catz MOJO which is build on Android OS.
MOJO is yet another micro gaming console running Nvidia’s Tegra processor for immersive graphics and visual experience. The prime feature of this console is its 1080p video output which takes Andoird gaming to the next level.
- NVIDIA’s Tegra 4 mobile processor
- Turn your TV into a complete home entertainment hub by Streaming Movies, TV Shows, Music and Apps
- Support for 5.1-channel surround audio
- Controller connectivity with Bluetooth v4.0 technology
- Netflix, Hulu support
- Includes USB Nano Dongle to Connect to Devices without Bluetooth
|Processor||NVIDIA Tegra 4 T40S 1.8GHz Processor|
|Operating System||Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System|
|I/O Ports||1 x USB 3.0 Port
1 x USB 2.0 Port
MicroSD Flash Slot
3.5mm Headphone Socket
100Mbit Ethernet Socket
The MOJO comes with pre-installed Google Play and NVIDIA TegraZone Apps. The gaming controller is powered by 2 AAA sized batteries. The console is available for pre-order for 249.99 USD and the result is scheduled on December 10, 2013.
- No Rebuying – Play Android Games You Have Already Purchased
- Google Play, Amazon and TegraZone access
- Play media and apps you already own
- 1080p out via HDMI
- Not limited to Mad Catz Bluetooth and USB accessories
- Higher Price
- Not a lot of Android apps optimized for the big screen i.e. there are limited games which are 1080p ready.
The controller also works well with Bluetooth Smart Ready devices including smartphones and tablets.